November 17, 2008

Warm days of November

I wanted to get some great sunrise or sunset photos of Riley since it's been so warm out. Well Riley and daddy were sound asleep when the sun was about to come up. There went my golden hour. We sure weren't heading out during the day because we knew that it would be crowded. I almost thought we were going to miss sunset because we took a nap and the two of them again were knocked out hard. But we got up and headed out at about 4pm. I got some great shots on the Rockaway Beach in Pacifica. It was still really warm and people were starting to head out. Guess they don't know that's the best time for pictures.

Riley loves to pick seashells. There were tons of jelly fish washed up on the beach. Riley was adventurous and touched one. She said it was sticky. Here's a few shots of our adventure; I was actually amazed at the colors I caught in the sunset. We found lots of shells and got great shots so we were all happy.










2 comments:

madretz said...

Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos, they are really good. =]