June 20, 2011

Bad at Posting

Seriously I have been horrible at posting the past few weeks. With kindergarten graduation, a trip to Disneyland, and rehearsals up the wazoo for the year end recitals and making costumes. . . there has been little time to be crafty. I don't know how much of a break we will have but the shows are over and I can hopefully resume my crafty ways.

I wanted to let you know two things. One, True XOXO blog challenges are back. I wasn't paying attention but a week or so ago, the layouts went live. Here was my layout. You still have some time to lift or any of my other teammates' layouts.

Now here is a really cool thing. I managed to successfully print on regular canvas and it went through my Epson R1900 without a hitch. Check out my hybrid layout. I took the dress form and "patterned papers" from Peppermint Creative's Teen Queen kit.

Be back soon!

1 comments:

xoxOGirls said...

perhaps I should hook up my Epson R1800 too! Very cooL!

Kate (I'm doing admin work tonight for True XOXO)