I decided to upcycle an old t-shirt (Angry Little Asian Girl circa 2002) because gees it's so obvious I wouldn't fit into this shirt again. It was an XS so there was very little I needed to do to it. I cut the arms off at the seams then cut it straight beneath the neck line. Next I gathered and basted the top with a 1/4" seam in the front and back. Then added the seam binding, which was a good match in the package. . . not in the photo, to the front and back in a straight line. Then I used the rest of the package to stitch around the arm holes. I think the straps probably could be trimmed down. Riley says that it's her and her friend Arthur on the shirt vs. mommy and daddy. It's probably still more us. . . even though Arthur had to shower and put gel in his hair because Riley was coming over to play the other day. Oh . . .her arm. . . it's dirty because she had tattoos which are wearing off. Gees I hate those things!
Here is another layout which I did for the Sampler. The grey-ish BoBunny polkadot paper has the Rock Candy crackle medium on it so all the edges are curled and raised off the page. The photo I desaturated but not to the point of black and white. The green in her headband was so strong, that I left it with a slight green tint. In PSE, all you need to do is CTRL+U and slide the Saturation bar to your left. Plus I used the glitter in the kit and lined the photos with a Sakura glue pen.