July 14, 2010

Party Favors

I know I'm late posting the party favors. I'm usually so on top of this every year. I was kind of lazy too this year. I made 50 giant Pixy Stix flowers out of My Mind's Eye cardstock cut into flower shapes and cut with the Pazzles. These were for the children at the kids party at Safari Run. Every child received two plus a goodie bag.  No real theme this year because we had the party somewhere other than the house and I couldn't decorate.

I tried to find the old Hawaiian monkey birthday banner and Hawaiian themed party stuff (I think that was birthday #2 or #3). So I had bought flip flop and surf board plates from Dollar Tree. Michael made Amaretto chocolate truffles so that was for each of the adults at the family party.

Nothing too exciting this year.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Pretty Darn Exciting for all your guests! We're still waving around our Pixie flowers! Thank you!