April 16, 2010

Kraft paper kind of mood

I got home and was in a Bazzill kraft paper kind of mood. I used chipboard and cut out the flower shapes on the Pazzles since I had a piece that was an odd size. I contemplated using Stickles but opted for the more difficult teeny tiny bling. Crazy huh? Think I spent an hour with just the glue alone. Paper was old K&Company; Prima flowers, Crate Paper rubons. I really hated to cut the paper because I hate fussy cutting... I know what you're thinking. . . It's not even fussy. The backing on the chipboard flowers was scraps of corduroy. I stitched around the background sheet. Plus there's Basic Grey in the center of each flower. Tomorrow is opening day for Riley's softball team. Guess they are only having opening ceremonies but at least I'll get a picture of her in her uniform. Baseball pants don't even come in her size so my mom had to take them in. You'll soon see. . . have a nice weekend!