September 18, 2009

Yeh! Layouts. . .

I'm almost done with photography 102 with Nicole. I have to do a self portrait with and without myself in the photography. Interesting. We'll see what happens. It's consumed a lot of my time to perfect table top and lighting techniques. I've mastered manual settings to achieve desired effects though. Money well spent.

Insurance finally paid out the robbery claim. I'm trying to buy all my equipment now plus some. It wouldn't be so difficult if I had a job.

Anyways, I have 3 more classes I've been neglecting. Here are two layouts I did yesterday morning for Scrapbooking with Fabric @ Debbie Hodge. I used Prima (of course), Heidi Grace fabric, Pellon, Scenic Route, Prisma color markers, CTMH white ink.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric layouts. the pic of the water is great.