June 7, 2009

Cupcake shaped layout






Here's my day 2 shaped layout. It's a cupcake. . . we love cupcakes around here! I created the Pazzles file off of the Maya Road chipboard mini album. So if you are interested in a JPG template or the WPC file, let me know. . . . SEI papers, Pixstix (embossed puffy paints), Colorbok, Oriental Trading.

I also wanted to show you the hanging canvas panels I made for Riley's preschool teachers. I'm starting to think I have a style with these photo extraction type of layouts. Paper layouts the sun goes on the left. The digital layouts I put the sun on the right. Kind of weird. . . I used Prima (of course) paper and flowers, Hampton Arts stamps, school house from ScrapbookGraphics.com, Fancy Pants trim, Glimmer Mist, May Arts ribbons. Panels from Dick Blick. Using my stash baby!

The green layout is Rusty Pickle with Prisma Color markers. And the other one is Prima Marketing papers and flowers, Rusty Pickle chipboard, Fancy Pants stamps, Autumn Leaves stamps.

2 comments:

Ilonka said...

Wat maak je een prachtige dingen deze Lootjes en cupcake zijn erg mooi. Ik heb me gelijk als volger bij je aangemeld.


Groetjes ilonka

Ilonka said...

hi me again your cupcake is also gorgeous and I love also your Lay-out. Lovely colours too.

Bye Ilonka