May 3, 2009

Rainy and nothing to do but. . . .


Look at all my scrapbook stuff we are trying to move into a smaller room downstairs. Ok so everyone in my family has a hobby and collects something. My dad who has his fishing stuff said I had more than he has. He actually told me I should get another big closet organizer from Ikea. Guess that makes #3. Good thing it will fit down in the room. Funny thing is that one day I'll go completely digital and have all this storage space. Shhhh. . .

Here's my day 3 layout. Theme is green. I used Basic Grey Two Scoops. In all honesty, the layout has sat incomplete for about two months. I'm just not feeling well right now to muster out a new layout. And Riley said the sweetest thing to me this morning. "Mommy, I have your baby in my tummy. Would you like the baby back?" My darling girl. . .

0 comments: