April 1, 2009

No April Fool's joke

I just got back after 5 hours in the ER with Riley who decided to swallow 2 (together) We R Memory Keepers Magnetic Posts for the Ultimate Cutting Mat. Don't ask why. She has never put stuff in her mouth that she shouldn't even as a baby. All should be good should she not have a fever, stomach pain or pass them in 2 days. I'll post the pics and the xray. . .doctor must have known I was going to scrap this because she printed it out for me without knowing I had a camera on hand. Michael of course, was embarrassed that I took pictures during the xray. The radiologist even posed long enough for me to take the pictures of the screen. I know. . . I know. . .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such an amusing story, although it was probably not very amusing at the time...

love the x-ray, and i'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!