April 15, 2009

Hula necklaces

I know I haven't blogged or done much of anything lately. Think I've settled into lazy mom status (running around to school drop offs, pick ups, dance classes). Here's a little of what I do manage to squeeze in . . . I used Nancy Kubo's Hula Chick and Aloha Cuties sets from Little Dreamer Designs. My first hybrid project outside of dumping photos into a brag book template.

The necklaces are two sided and are about 1/4" thick. They are for Riley's hula "aunties"/teachers. It was meant for Easter but yeah. . . .what can I say always a procrastinator. Although this is the first time in 4 years our taxes were done on time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those necklaces are adorable! And crazy story about your daughter. Glad to hear she's ok!

Cheryl KVD said...

These neckalces are crazy cute!! Love them!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Those necklaces are adorable! Hope the magnets pass soon! ;-) Congrats on the Sass Lass win! =)

{Hilary} said...

Hello, Hello..
you were Sassafras' ramdom blinkie contest winner last week.
Please e-mail me your mailing address to:
sassafras_marketing@sassafraslass.com and I will send you some goodies.
Thanks,
Hilary