February 25, 2009

Dying to scrap all day. . . .



I'm telling you I'm going through serious withdrawls. I've been dying to scrap all day long. Then of course I get the time and don't feel like it because I'm too tired because Riley has had nightmares the past two nights; keeping me up. I'll tell you a funny story. . . but don't laugh. So I went to have my eyebrows done this morning. I get off the train and go to the appt. Well check my messages and the new boss text me last night at 8:30pm telling me not to come into work until noon. Well I'm already in the city at 9. What to do? I stayed at the spa and slept in the relaxation room for an hour and a half. Telling you Iwas tired. Oh and of course I had my free (well technically not because I paid for my service) breakfast, tea and snacks too. Felt great until about 3. But anyhow. . . .I went shopping at Britex and bought grab bag ribbon and leather remnants. Oh the leather. . . .printed. . . time to make mini albums.

So here's my layout for Feb. 25. Gees the class is almost over. What. . . 3 days left. Tomorrow is a 30 minute layout. Wonder if it'll be faster to do digital. We'll see. So back to the layout. With the news of CK Media going down the tubes. . . today's challenge was to use scraps. Again. . . that's back to my resolution. Funny thing is that this layout was expensive. Here's the rundown:

Pink Paislee mini album kit (that was way over priced --maybe I shouldn't order online like that)
Cardboard from a 52" LCD TV (we did get a good price and even got $30 from Circuit City through ebates when we bought it from Best Buy. Haha if CC wouldn't have screwed up the order. . . )
Ballet costume (that was over priced too)
Lace and elastic given to me. . .yes that was free.
Fancy Pants rubons
BoBunny rubons
Bling. . . oh a few cents
Prima Flowers. . . never cheap
Glimmer Mist
Acrylic paint (Riley did it BTW)

All in all. . . probably about $1900. Hahaha. . . guess it's like Visa. . . Riley's happiness. . . PRICELESS. (Trying to convince myself.)

0 comments: