February 28, 2009

Day 27 LOAD

One more day of LOAD postings after this. . . sad to say it's over. I actually thought it would be more of a challenge such as use at least three patterned papers, lace, and a clear element more so than just a simple topic. Oh well it was fun and only $6. No biggie. Today's layout prompt was to layer. I have been I think at least for the entire time. I feel I've become more of a random (look at least) layer-er over the past month. With a bit of thought I have attributed this new style to my digital scrapbooking. I've seen so much more potential and freedom away from blocky sketches (not that I've used them really). I really do have a hard time picturing things to do with sketches. Ok so much for my issues. Here's the layout.

You recognize the paper? It's the rest of the We R Memory Keepers Nonsense paper I used to make the interactive mini album in January. I put a scrap of Pink Paislee and used Stickles and Dew Drops. I wanted to do something different so I desaturated the photo so it wouldn't compete so much with the wild papers. Enjoy.

0 comments: