January 17, 2009

Neglecting my duties this week


I sure don't know where this week went. Between being chauffeur to HER MAJESTY, trying to get bubbles out of resin, and getting angry with recruiters who call me and have no clue. . . gees it flew by.

I just wanted to post this layout separate from the rest I've done. I created my own epoxy photo to make it pop off the page. You can't tell but it's got beveled edges. If you are interested in the mess made and the process, just let me know. I've also been making photo necklaces too (that's really what has been consuming me). This layout was using Basic Grey's Two Scoops line which I love for Riley's Tinkerbell photos.

So if you are interested. . . . leave a comment and I'll put something together. I still btw need to include my nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Gees I'm such a slacker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Love it.

pruts said...

lovely lo !!

maddy hill said...

gorgeous layout , love the colours !