December 11, 2008

Sorry been MIA


Ok sorry I've been MIA. Just got laid off at Yahoo! No that's not excitement. . . part of the name. Anyhow. . . I've officially kicked off my 12 days of layoffs.

On the first day of layoffs Jerry (Yang) gave to me, my pay and some scrapbook cre-a-tiv-ity.

I picked up a box of My Mind's Eye warehouse sale in June ready to design Christmas cards while in Layton, UT for Memory Works and well. . . could not think of what to do with it. So late last night I got to stickin'. Made tag for each "pocket" and soon to rock it with some photos. Didn't know what to do with it because it was already pre-folded and white inside. . . only thing that made sense were pockets. Cosmo Cricket ribbon, Fancy Pants stamps & Distress Stickles.

Tomorrow a new adventure. . . . (including the transition meeting with all the poor unfortunate souls who got laid off yesterday-- Could Jerry be my Ursula? Sorry too much Little Mermaid)

0 comments: